i was trying to avoid it and only enter one league this year, but I will jump in.
still have a couple of spots open
anybody else in?
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
i was trying to avoid it and only enter one league this year, but I will jump in.
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
is it free?
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
cool. anybody else want in? we are running out of days
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sup-rbeast</div><div class="ubbcode-body">is it free? </div></div>
unless everybody here decides they want to play for something
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
in
[IMG]http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/1842/rustysig.jpg[/IMG]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Xknight52</div><div class="ubbcode-body">in </div></div>
im happy to see you got over your case of the douches
dont forget to post your team names here
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
count me in..but it'll be friday before i can get everything done..i'm proxied.
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sup-rbeast</div><div class="ubbcode-body">count me in..but it'll be friday before i can get everything done..i'm proxied.</div></div>
that sucks
draft is this weekend
btw www.youhide.com or www.proxyjoe.com
works like a charm
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
I'm off Sunday and my teams name is VictorY
[IMG]http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/1842/rustysig.jpg[/IMG]
Bookmarks